- The construction of Mazar-e-Qaid started in 1960; it was inaugurated in 1971.
- Fatima Jinnah, sister of Muhammad Ali Jinnah (Quaid-e-Azam), and Liaquat Ali Khan, who was Pakistan’s first prime minister, is also buried at Mazar-e-Quaid!
- The mausoleum (Mazar-e-Quaid) is around 61 acres!
- The mausoleum (Mazar-e-Quaid) is approximately visited by 10,000 people every day.
OPENING TIMINGS OF MAZAR-E-QUAID
If you are planing to visit Mazar-e-Quaid, then you should take a look at the opening time here!
People who are buried in Mazar-e-Quaid
- Quaid-e-Azam (Founder of Pakistan)
- “Quaid-e-Millat”, Liaqat Ali Khan (The first Prime Minister of Pakistan)
- Begum Ra’ana Liaquat Ali Khan (Wife of Liaqat Ali Khan and a great leader)
- Fatima Jinnah (Quaid-e-Azam’s sister)
- Abdur Rab Nishtar and Mr. Noorul